Sterling is proud to be a payment processor for
10 Reasons To Choose Sterling:
- Processing for all major credit and debit cards
- Competitive pricing - Sterling will match your current rates
- EMV-ready solutions available
- Unrivaled system uptime and reliability
- Personalized merchant support - 24/7 multi-lingual customer service
- Secure online reporting
- Clear, easy to read statements
- PCI compliant with the industry's highest security standards
- In-house cash advance programs for business purchases
- Money-saving fraud & risk management
Put the power of RB Control Systems and Sterling Payment Technologies to work for your business!
What makes our gift card program better than all the rest?
- Flexible programs to meet any size or type of business
- Professional templates or custom designs with your unique look
- Starter kit with in-store marketing materials
- Card values are easy to set
- Secure minimum and maximum dollar value limit controls
- Central store or inter-store settlement
- Comprehensive print and on-line reporting
- Outstanding customer service and round-the-clock support
Build loyalty and make more money with a great gift card program from Sterling.
Sterling Rewards is an unbeatable program to build your business.
Sterling Rewards has all the features of the rewards programs of big chain restaurants or national retailers at a fraction of the cost. The program is flexible, affordable and convenient. Best of all it will bring in more customers, make you more money and remember, the rewards you offer can only be spent at your business.
With Sterling Rewards you can generate beautiful automated e-mail and text messages promoting your business with special offers, discounts, or new menu or retail items. You set the amount of the reward and they time of day or days of the week you want to offer rewards.
Registration and redemption for your customers is easy, quick and secure with their smart phones and you can offer a rewards card that is mailed directly to your customers. You can also use a "cardless" option to save you money. We even send you customized marketing materials and a Sterling Rewards specialist will help set up your program with you step by step.
Need cash for your business? Sterling can help!
Sterling Funding purchases a small portion of your future MasterCard and Visa sales. This is not a loan.
Funds from $10,000 up to $100,000 are available within 7 days - even faster if you already process with Sterling Payment Technologies.
- Simple approval process - you'll hear back within 24-48 hours.
- No application or upfront fees.
- Credit guidelines are generous and flexible.
Your payment is automatic - a small portion of your future Visa and MasterCard sales are deducted and that payment adjusts to your card sales.
EZpay is a new way to pay for software, equipment, supplies, and service contracts.
EZpay is a third-party billing system. Payments are deducted from your daily bank card sales. The money is collected each day, and Sterling automatically pays your vendor twice a month for you.
- No credit check
- No upfront cash for purchase
- Consolidated payment plan
- Consolidated statement
Get the POS system your restaurant needs without upfront cash!
At a cost starting as low as $5 a day, Sterling Bundled Services (SBS) is an affordable POS subscription plan that includes:
- All-in-one touch screen terminal with magnetic stripe reader from one of three Aldelo-certified hardware manufacturers.
- Your choice of Aldelo® POS or XERA POS Software with free updates
- Fast, secure payment processing with Sterling Payment Technologies, Aldelo's preferred processing partner.
SBS also gives you:
- Free 24/7 ongoing technical support
- Free software updates
- Next day hardware replacement
- Onsite professional installation and support from your local Aldelo software representative
The Fine Print:
The length of your subscription is 48 months. At that time you may either buy the hardware for a nominal fee; re-sign for a new term and have all hardware replaced; or keep the hardware and process payments with Sterling without re-signing for a new term.
You may also buy the POS software at the end of the term for a nominal fee if you continue to use Sterling for your processing.