Pay for Business Needs with EZpay
Do you need a quick and easy way to pay for equipment, service contracts, software licenses or supplies?
With Sterling's EZpay, you don't have to have the cash on hand. Just a small portion of your future credit card
sales will pay for what you need.
How does EZpay work?
EZpay is a third-party billing system. Payments are automatically deducted from your daily credit card sales. Money is collected each day and Sterling pays your vendor twice a month.
EZpay offers you customized payment options. Just set an initial payment amount as well as recurring payments in small daily increments. It’s a great way to purchase what you need, hassle free.
- No loan, credit check
- No upfront cash for purchase
- Includes a consolidated payment plan
- Includes a consolidated statement
Getting Started with EZpay
- Enter into a merchant processing agreement with Sterling, and Sterling sets up your EZpay installment account.
- You receive your equipment, service contract, supplies or other items from your vendor.
- Sterling automatically collects your EZpay installments and pays your vendor for you.